Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends I've Found Mondays

I usually start out my Monday mornings (after everyone in the house has left) by sitting with my coffee and looking over my Google Reader list to catch up on my favorite blogs. It's a great way to start the week with some fresh inspiration from the wonderful sites I've discovered.

So I decided that I will share one with you each week. Mondays will be a day that I will share a blog that I've run across that has touched me in some way - may be a funny blog, a thoughtful one, a crazy one, may be about couponing/homemaking/Bible/other topic.

I never realized until recently how many WONDERFUL blogs there are out there that are such blessings! I hope you will check them out and let me know what you think.

My first Monday Friend-I've-Found is Kristi at

Run the Earth...Watch the Sky.

I found her blog much by "accident" (but you know, God makes no "accidents") She has been a real inspiration to me in my Bible studies and quiet times. What a wise young woman! Check her out!

1 comments:

Kristi_runwatch said...

I'm so glad that you found me! :) I'm looking forward to following your blog, too - looks great!!!!

Have a wonderful week.