I am joining Linda today for Random dozen. I think I should have had a few more cups of coffee before doing this one...
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? The Scarecrow, definitely! I seem to have lost my brain lately...
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? Pants...because if I have jeans to wear I'm good, can match up any shirt with them. If not, then I have to wear scrubs (thinking work days here) and then I have to find a shirt that matches.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Are snakes considered animals? I really dislike snakes....a lot. Or rats. Since snakes eat rats, that would work out perfectly!
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? None yet...well, there is one in a box in the attic. I want to have a couple of little trees this year, in addition to the big living room tree. However, I haven't made any progress in the tree direction at all.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? No way! Who would want to miss out on FEELINGS? What a boring life that would be.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? Most every year.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Yes, I thought he was a great performer and had a lot to offer through his music. Off the Wall was bangin'!
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? Hmm, I've never really thought about it.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? I haven't been on a horse since I was little. It's one of those things I keep saying I'm going to do, but never get around to it.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? Yes, please. ;) But if I have to choose - practical.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. First one I can remember was a mutt named Mandy (after the Barry Manilow song). Yes, she came and she gave without taking... ~sniffle~
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? Ha! I have one small gift for hubby (more like a stocking stuffer) and 1 for stepdaughter. And that is all I've done!