I'd like to issue a Bloggy Challenge today! Instead of giving gifts this year that will, most likely, end up in next summer's yard sale - why not give a gift that will make a HUGE difference in the life of a stranger? It's so easy, and you - and the recipient - will feel so great for doing it! Just visit Samaritan’s Purse Christmas gift catalog and pick one or two or ten to give.
Here are some of my favorites…
- Feed a hungry baby for a week $9
- Give an orphan a month of loving care $35
- Rescue a child from bondage and abuse $75
- Provide care for AIDS orphans and widows $45
- Supply a community with clean water $18 (for a family)
- Bibles and Christian literature $15
- Or choose "Where Most Needed" and make a donation of any amount. It was so hard for me to decide that this is the option I chose.
I wonder how many donations we could get if we all teamed up and wrote one post on our blogs with our favorite gifts of love and a link to Samaritan’s Purse?
Oh, and if you purchase a gift by Sunday at 9pm EST, you have 10 extra entries into this Sondra Roberts purse giveaway at Like A Warm Cup of Coffee! (retail value $107)
Please leave a comment and let us all know what your family chose to give!