My First Fill-in Friday!
1. He was a carpenter who became my Savior.
2. Cuddling up indoors and the changing tree colors are what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is Jesus.
4. I sometimes want to just run away where no one knows me, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be an idol.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my beautiful, amazing, wonderful daughter on her way out to school.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner & a movie with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Carowinds, but don't tell hubby - it's a surprise! And Sunday, I want to relax after a great church service and lunch.