1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Pan-fried thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts w/salad
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
Washington, DC - can't wait to go back for Memorial Day weekend!
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
As Sandra says "We don't have a family tree, we have a briar bush..." - in other words, LOTS of in-laws, out-laws, steps and halves...
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
"...thought I knew it all. I was wrong."
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Hmmm, practically - gas. But really, probably BackStreetBuzz "Payne" frappes!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I have a LOT of food quirks - just ask my hubby.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
I'd probably have to give it to my kid... lol
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
My daughter - she's the funniest person I know!
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Not eat a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie from Subway. It's calling my name from the office kitchen...
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I think I'll give out extra hugs at church tonight - to people that I usually don't hug (you know we all have those 'regulars' LOL)
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Esther Bible Study tonight - only 2 weeks left and I'm so sad that it's ending!
Click on the Random Dozen button at the top to peek into more random lives today...